VIETNAM PROFESSIONAL COFFEE CONTEST 2019
[ VIETNAM SUPER BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP 2019 (VNSBC) ]
I. PURPOSE AND REQUIREMENTS
– Organizing coffee-making competitions with the aim of recognizing and promoting the talents of professional coffee-making employees working in restaurants, hotels, bars, coffee shops, etc.
– The competition was organized to promote the important role of the bartender to create delicious cups of coffee that stimulate the enjoyment of consumers and contribute to increasing the value of domestic consumption.
– Through the competition, the talent showers demonstrate their creativity in ways of preparing coffee in the world, thereby introducing and promoting Vietnamese coffee, in order to express the culinary culture of coffee. Particularly for Vietnamese people.
II. TIME, TOPIC, LOCATION
1. Vietnamese topic: Vietnam Professional Coffee Contest 2019
2. English theme: Vietnam Super Barista Championship 2019 (VNSBC)
3. Time and place:
– Exam time for selection round of 64 excellent candidates:
Contestants send a clip of their Latte Art performance presentation to the organizers, VNSBC organizers will rely on the clip and select 64 contestants to compete in the final round.
– Exam time for the final round:
October 30, 2019 to November 2, 2019: at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC)
Address: 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
III. ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE (expected)
– Coex representative office in Ho Chi Minh City (the organizer of Korea-Coex fairs and exhibitions)
– Saigon Batender Association (SBA)
– Tan Nhat Huong Trading Co., Ltd
IV. COUNCIL OF EXAMINERS
1. Jury: (expected)
– To ensure the fairness and objectivity of the competition, the reference and supervision component includes the top 9 experts in the coffee processing industry in Vietnam from countries: Vietnam, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, the Netherlands .. and judges from the World Super Barista competition in Korea. Head of organizing and supervising the World Super Barista competition from Korea.
1. Head Judge
2. (Updated immediately after the official information)
V. REGULATIONS AND REGULATIONS CONTEST
1. Conditions for attending:
– Age from 18 years and older.
– Regardless of gender.
– Vietnamese nationality
– Candidates come from coffee shop / restaurant chains
– Free contestant
– Candidates are from exhibitors or companies that deal in ingredients / beverage preparation machinery
2. How to attend:
– Candidates submit the application (according to the attached appendix) directly to the organizers at the following addresses:
a. Tan Nhat Huong Trading Co., Ltd
155 Tan Ky Tan Quy, Tan Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District, City HCM
Contact person: Mr Hung (0917045320)
The letter must contain: Full name: Vietnam Professional Coffee Contest 2019, candidates can access directly at the website: www.vnsbc.vn “Register” section, candidates complete the application. Sign and submit online
Application deadline: October 5, 2019
3. Order of the contest:
If the documents are satisfactory, the Organizing Committee will send a notice on the website, email address and phone number to the candidates to know that they will be able to participate in the preliminary round.
Before the preliminary round, candidates must attend the Q&A meeting scheduled for October 24, 2019. The purpose of this session is to guide contestants about the types of coffee machines to be used in the competition, drawing lottery numbers. Candidates who do not participate will be disqualified.
Note: Candidates who have won the national first prize in the last 3 years, working and certified by the agency will be able to attend the final round of the competition, without going through the preliminary round.
4. Prize structure:
AWARDS STRUCTURE (Being updated by sponsors)
(1) First prize: VND 30 million + 1 Ladetina espresso machine worth VND 35 million + Champion Cup + Certificate + tickets to the World Super Barista 2020 in Korea and other prizes worth more than 65 million dong.
(1) Second prize: 10 million VND + professional coffee grinder worth 13.5 million + Certificate with a total value of 25 million
(1) Third prize: VND 5 million + blender and home coffee maker + Certificate with a total value of 11.5 million
(1) Fourth Prize: VND 2 million + coffee kit + Certificate with a total value of 6.5 million
(4) Consolation prize: VND 1 million + coffee kits + Certificate with a total value of VND 2.6 million
Special: the champion of the Vietnam barista competition 2019 – vnsbc 2019 will be chosen to represent Vietnam to participate in the World Super Barista Championship in Korea in April 2020, expected time in April 2020. , sponsored by Coex Korea Fair and Exhibition Organizing Committee. All expenses related to passports, visas, round-trip air tickets, accommodation and travel will be financed by Coex.
5. Content of the contest:
Latte Art contest qualifies according to the international standard of the World Super Barista Championship: the next elimination, the final winner is the champion of VNSBC 2019
For more information about the contest, please visit the website www.vnsbc.vn Tel: 0917045320 (Mr Hung) for instructions.
For more information about the rules of the contest, please refer to here: Barista Competition Rules – VNSBC 2019
*** VNSBC 2019 Organizing Committee ***
– Coffee Expo Vietnam 2019 – https://www.facebook.com/vietcoffeefair/
– Saigon Bartender Association – http://saigonbartenders.com
– Tan Nhat Huong Company – https://tannhathuong.com
– Bar and Cafe Supermarket – https://dungcubarcafe.com
Thank you and look forward to the participation of Vietnamese Barista at VNSBC 2019 contest.